We’re always looking for like-minded individuals to keep up and push us forward in our fast paced environment. We’re a small, entrepreneurial direct response marketing consultancy based near Aldgate in the City of London.
You’ll be working in a small team – there’s no office politics, no pointless meetings, and we keep boring work to a minimum.
If this sounds like the place for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter or short note explaining what makes you a great fit for our team. Oh, and while you’re here, check out the video below to get an idea of what it’s like to work here at JTN.
blank - do not remove
Senior Marketing Manager -Fixed term contract to May 2019, with potential to extend.
Broadly, the senior marketing manager will be responsible for the day-to-day development of the firm. This includes managing a team of direct reports as well as having oversight of the marketing, business development, operations and account management functions (the people and the activity).
We’re a B2B marketing agency that regularly works on: content creation, events, end-to-end digital marketing campaigns, online advertising, email marketing and training.
This role sits directly under the CEO and carries a significant amount of responsibility.
- Develop and implement strategy for large and small scale end-to-end marketing campaigns across our two brands and client brands
- Manage the advertising strategy and budget for two brands and the clients of those brands
- Work closely with relevant team members to oversee PPC activity (mostly Paid Social and Google)
- Sign off on all final campaigns and assets pre-launch and/or client visibility
- Design & deliver client and employee-facing training sessions (group and one-to-one)
- Write & deliver engaging company and client-facing presentations, pitches, and speeches
- Provide feedback to the marketing team on all activity (with a heavy focus on copywriting)
Business Development & Account Management Responsibilities
- Optimise and develop lead handling strategy for BD
- Provide guidance, advice, and feedback to BD/Account management team
- Train BD/account management team on client-related best practice
- Establish pricing framework for interested prospects (proposals)
- Manage client on-boarding process, ensuring team is briefed accordingly
Business Strategy & Operations Responsibilities
- Manage the flow of work into and out of the team (you will always know who is working on what)
- Assigning workload across the business ensuring individual capacity is managed, deadlines are met and individual strengths are leveraged
- Set and implement annual business objectives and strategy for our two brands and monitor the progress against them
- Interview new candidates, handle disciplinary discussions and exiting employees where necessary
- Hold regular 1-2-1s with direct reports to manage their progress and development
- Advise CEO on org structure, hiring decisions, and the strategic direction of the firm
- Communication of company direction and strategy to all employees, clarifying priorities
- Drive the individual development of the firm’s employees
- Be responsible for GDPR compliant processes
We’re a small team and so cultural fit is very important for both you and us. We’re looking for these qualities:
- Smart (you have good judgement and you’re able to effectively apply previously acquired knowledge to new situations)
- Brave, bold, and honest (you can comfortably and respectfully voice counter-opinions)
- Determined (you want the best for yourself, the wider team, and the company)
- Proactive (in this role you won’t be told what to do and when… you’ll be the one driving projects)
- Commercially minded & business savvy (you find the idea of running a team and business interesting, or have experience running a small business or project on the side)
- Enjoy wearing many ‘hats’ (you like variety; doing the same thing everyday bores you. No two days are the same)
- Experience in a small company (understand and enjoy the fact that you’ll often be doing work that doesn’t fit within your official job description and you’ll be comfortable working outside of it)
- Strong copywriting skills (you know how to write a compelling piece of content whether that’s ads, emails, newsletters, white papers, or books and you can mentor juniors to get them to the same level, or support junior managers to do the same)
- Comprehensive marketing experience (you have broad experience but with a specialist area of knowledge e.g Paid Social, Google Ads)
- Motivational (you know what it takes to keep your team happy and fulfilled, whilst meeting business objectives)
- Humble (you’re a team player and will do what it takes to see the business and the team thrive)
Our CEO sits at the top of the company and is responsible for its long term growth and objectives. The senior marketing manager role sits directly underneath to manage the day-to-day running of the business (ensuring all work is delivered on time and to a high standard). The senior marketing manager works closely with the brand manager and together these three roles form the Senior Leadership Team.
We’re a close knit team that spends more time talking to each other than emailing. We work together and rely on each other a lot. We celebrate success and share failure/frustration as one—trust within the team is key.
There’s no office politics, no pointless meetings, and we keep boring work to a minimum.
- Flexible working hours
- Training and networking opportunities
- Great team culture
- Work-life balance is important to us
- Ability to shape the direction of the marketing department and the company
- Free Nespresso machine and tea selection
- Wine Fridays
- Stylish offices
- Private healthcare from day one (optional)
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension (including employer contributions)
KELLY & MELISSA ARE HERE WITH A SNEAK PEEK OF WHAT GOES ON IN THE JTN OFFICE...
FUEL YOUR MARKETING STRATEGY
LEAVE YOUR DETAILS AND A MEMBER OF THE SENIOR TEAM WILL GET BACK TO YOU SOON
All communications are of a business nature. To remove yourself from communications at any time, use the unsubscribe link in our emails or reply for personal assistance.
HELPING OUR CLIENTS
WIN THEIR CLIENTS